Warning painting includes appropriate marking of high facilities as so-called aviation obstacles (in accordance with Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 25 June 2003, Coll. Laws of 2003 No. 130, item. 1193, as amended). These are, in particular:
- permanent or temporary building structures and natural objects or their parts, of altitudes exceeding the limiting surfaces,
- building structures with a height of 100 m and more above the level of the surrounding ground or water,
- Facilities and natural objects or their parts hard to see in the air against the background of their surroundings (because of their color, position or structure).
Why use our offer?
- We have the necessary qualifications and extensive experience in performing such type of work
- We provide complex services – building inspections, the development of a repair plan and its implementation, renovation and warning painting
- We perform the work, which includes painting chimneys and towers, all over Europe, regardless of the specific nature of the facility and scope of activities