We have been clearing snow from roofs for over 15 years, we provide services for the largest Polish Commercial Networks in the country and for the largest companies in the country. We administer over 270 facilities throughout Poland, on each of them, guaranteeing the time to start the service related to snow removal from roofs within three hours from the moment of receiving the order.
Snow on the roof of a building can be a deadly threat to people. Accidents, such as in 2006, when there was a wave of collapses in the construction of building roofs, incl. in Chorzów, Zabrze and Nidzica can be easily avoided. You only need to take care of regular removal of excess snow from the roof, entrusting this type of work to specialists with the appropriate permissions.
The managers and owners of the facilities are responsible for snow removal. In the event of failure to comply with the legal requirements, they may be punished with a fine, restriction or imprisonment for up to one year (pursuant to Art. 91a of the Building Law).
Why is it worth using our services?
- Extensive experience – our teams specialize in removing snow, ice and icicles from roofs of various types of buildings, including large areas – from 400 m² to 60,000 m, even in unfavorable weather conditions. We provide services to the majority of Polish Retail Chains and the largest companies in the country.
- Coordination of activities – For several years we have been administering all Carrefour Polska Sp. in the field of winter maintenance of facilities (snow removal from roofs and outdoor areas) throughout the country and, additionally, several dozen other facilities with a total area of over 5,000,000 m2 with a response time of up to 3 hours. Coordination with such a large number of facilities allowed us to develop methods that are successfully used in the implementation of tasks that require large organization while ensuring maximum quality.
- Effective and non-invasive methods of snow removal – the way of carrying out works is always adjusted to the type of building, roof structure and surface as well as the thickness of the snow cover; we offer snow removal:
- mechanical – with the use of snow blowers and other specialized equipment and transporters
- chemical – agents that do not damage the roof and are biodegradable
- Concern for safety – from our point of view, the safety of people, including people working at height, is the most important; We also attach great importance to providing the service in a safe manner for the roof structure (not invasive, no damage) – we have a civil liability insurance policy for the amount of PLN 5,000,000
- Efficient organization of work – we try to remove snow in the shortest possible time, reducing possible difficulties for the residents or employees of the building to a minimum
- Short response time to the notification – we have two branches in Poland and over 120 subcontracting brigades located throughout the country, which allows us to arrive at the indicated place within three hours from the moment of notification (regardless of the city)
- High quality of services – for many years we have been providing snow removal services from roofs for the largest Polish companies and servicing most of the retail chains in Poland; the quality of our work was appreciated by, among others Carrefour Polska (signing a long-term contract for the administration of most commercial facilities in Poland with an area of 800,000 m²
We clear snow from roofs various objects, including:
- shops and supermarkets,
- halls and factories,
- logistics and shipping companies,
- banks, gas stations,
- ice rinks and sports and entertainment halls,
- tents and various types of canopies,
We also perform static load measurements of snow on the roof.
We have a civil liability insurance policy in the amount of PLN 5,000,000
We provide services throughout Poland with a guaranteed start time of the service no longer than three hours from receiving the order.
We invite all property managers or owners to download the free instructions on snow removal from roofs and technical issues to be considered. [DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL]