Advanced corrosion of steel structures and concrete can cause accidents having unpredictable consequences. Therefore, it is worth to regularly protect structures against corrosion, in order to prevent them from critical condition.
What characterizes us?
- Extensive experience – we specilize in corrosion protection (industrial corrosion protection)
- Complex services – from the selection of suitable material, through the preparation of the ground up to the application of a protective coating and marking the building(aircraft warning lights)
- Professional team – our employees have expertise knowledge in applying coatings protecting from corrosion, as well as certificates issued by manufacturers of paint systems
- High efficiency – we reach to the places seemingly inaccessible and carefully protect them against corrosion
- Individual approach – in addition to standard anti-corrosion work, we also renovate unusual items, taking into account the individual needs of the client and the most convenient date of realization
We focus on quality and durability, therefore:
- we select the right technology of work to the facility and the level of its destruction with great accuracy,
- we use the most appropriate in a given case coating techniques using:
- airless spray
- roller or brush,
- cold coating
- heat shrink tubing
- we use high quality materials (paints of the highest anti-corrosion parameters), so we get a coating with very high corrosion resistance
- we attach great importance to the proper cleaning of the surface and removal of corrosion centers, depending on the situation we use:
- manual cleaning
- mechanical, including abrasive blast (best of mechanical methods of surface preparation).
Anti-corrosion protection is necessary when:
- there are already visible corrosion centers on steel constructions or to just before the corrosive state
- the damaged layer of paint can be seen(the continuity of the protective coating is broken)
- structures need to be refreshed and resistance to atmospheric conditions increased.
Most often we supply protection against corrosion of:
- steel structures, warehouses, halls and factories,
- antenna and GSM towers
- silos, tanks, steel pipes,
- cranes, transporters, cranes transport
- bridges, viaducts, flyovers, pipelines,
- chimneys and dumpsters.
What are the benefits of the renovation of steel and concrete structures?
- Increase of strength and durability, and thus increase of the level of safety of buildings
- Refreshment of coating appearance (which is of particular importance in the compulsory marking of aviation obstacles)
- Protection against external factors (solar radiation, rain, snow, etc.)