Snow on the roofs of buildings can constitute a lethal threat to people. Accident such as the ones in in Chorzow, Zabrze and Nidzica, in 2006, when series of roof collapse occurred, can be easily avoided by simply taking care of regular removal of snow excess, entrusting this type of work to specialists with the appropriate permissions.
Managers and owners of facilities are responsible for snow removal. In case of failure to comply with the requirements of the law, they will face a fine, restriction or deprivation of liberty for up to a year (in accordance with Art. 91a of the Law “Construction Law”).
Why use our services?
- Extensive experience – our teams specialize in the removal of snow, ice and icicles from roofs of various buildings, including a large surface area – from 800 m² to 60 000 m², even in adverse weather conditions
- Effective and non-invasive method of snow removal – we always adjust the method of work to types of buildings, constructions and surface of the roof, as well as to depth of snow cover:
- mechanical – using snow-blowers and other specialized equipment as well as transporters
- chemical – agents that do not damage the roof and are biodegradable
- Concern for safety – from our point of view, the safety of people, including people working at height is the most important; We attach a great importance to the service in the manner that protects the roof structure (non-invasive, no damage) we also have a liability insurance policy for the amount of 5 000 000 zł
- excellent organization of work – we try to perform the snow removal in the shortest time possible, reducing any inconvenience to residents or employees of the building to a minimum
- Short response time to notification – we have two branch offices in Poland, which allows us to arrive at the appointed place in less than five hours from the time of notification (regardless of location)
- High quality services – for many years of service, we have provided snow removal for the largest Polish companies and served the majority of the chain stores in Poland, who appreciated the quality of our work including Carrefour Poland (signed long-term agreement for the administration of most of the commercial buildings in Poland with an area of 800 000 m²)
We remove snow from roofs of various facilities, such as:
- shops and supermarkets,
- halls and factories,
- logistics and freight forwarding companies
- banks, gas stations,
- rinks and sports halls,
- various types of tents and canopies,
and perform measurements of residual snow cover on the roofs.