Protection of steel structures against fire is one of the most rigorously respected fire regulations. It is the responsibility of the owners and managers of buildings to take care of it.
Why use our services of fire proof painting?
- We have wide technical knowledge in this field
- We hold valid licence of contractors of fire protection systems
- We have qualified and trained staff at our disposal
The fire protection installed by us enable to obtain fire resistance level: R15, R30, R60, by category of corrosivity ISO 12944 part. 2 of C1 to C5M.
Fire protection systems form a flexible and mechanically robust coating which is resistant to:
- condensed water
- atmospheric factors (including industrial atmosphere).
In order to provide fire protection of steel structures (including galvanized surfaces) of open and closed profiles, which are used outside or inside facilities, intumescent paint is used. It is part of the set, which includes:
- two component epoxy anticorrosive paint (used to make the undercoat layer),
- two-component polyurethane paint (used to perform a topcoat).
The result is a durable coating, protecting steel structures against fire.