Climbing methods work perfectly for places impossible to reach directly or by means of traditional scaffolding. Working at height using rope access and climbing techniques is our specialty and main activity. This enables us to guarantee:
- provision of services with utmost care,
- effectiveness in the execution of orders with varying degrees of complexity,
- perfect final result, regardless of the prevailing conditions.
What are we characterized by?
- trained personnel with required by Polish law entitlement to work at height (medical examinations and training)
- Specialists with additional permissions, such as: electric issued by the Energy Regulatory Office (ERO) and operation machinery and technical equipment (UDT)
- Extensive experience in carrying out works at height, of varying degrees of difficulty and complexity
- Supply of services while maintaining all required standards, safety – above all
- High potential of realization of contracts – we operate all over Europe
As part of the climbing services offered by us (working at heights), we include:
- corrosion protection of steel structures of halls and factories,
- renovations of steel pipelines, silos or overhead cranes,
- marking and protection painting of GSM towers, telecommunication masts and chimneys
- roof snow removal and measurement of snow depth
- roofing repair
- cleaning and washing of facades and widows of buildings
- Technical inspection of various kinds of facilities,
- as well as other services with use of climbing equipment.
Why use climbing techniques?
- they work well where technical difficulties or unprofitability exclude the application of standard scaffolding
- They allow for a significant reduction of costs – do not require the use of cranes and hoists
- The work carried out using rope access methods are non-invasive – do not affect facilities, their parts, and surroundings