Building inspections must be performed with a frequency determined by the law, at least once a year (Article 1, paragraph 62 p. 1, 2, 5 of the Act “Construction Law”), and this obligation is a duty of the owners and managers of buildings. Periodic technical inspection:
- ensure the safety of users of the facility and to outsiders,
- minimize the risk of costly repairs.
In addition, the technical condition should be always checked in case of damage or threat to a building for example, by a strong wind, fire or lightning.
Why should you entrust this task to us?
- We employ specialists who hold building license in a particular specialization
- We provide professional inspections of entire constructions and their parts
- We use the method of climbing, so we are able reach the most inaccessible places
- We operate using a non-invasive method for facilities
- We prepare a photographic documentation
- We develop a plan for renovation, including corrosion protection
- We provide precise calculations, determining the durability of facility
We have extensive experience in conducting inspections of construction: chimneys of steel, concrete, ceramic, as well as telecommunication masts and towers.
As part of the mandatory technical inspections we offer:
- Non-invasive measurements of the thickness of chimneys (ultrasonic method),
- testing of flue pipes, support structures, stay ropes and fittings of steel (climbing method),
- assessment of welded and bolted joints and corrosion protection
- installation testing,
- inspections and inventory of damage of reinforced concrete shaft (climbing methods)
- revision and evaluation of chimney hollows including checking of the condition of expansion joints,
- the evaluation of the technical condition of scaffolds and steel ladders
- developing solutions for change of the way of heating or implementing sulfur-free exhaust fumes
- evaluation and adjustment of the hoop tension.